Samstag, 29. Mai 2021

An ace up one’s sleeve


 


An ace up my sleeve

I would like to have that

But my cards hand is solid

I have maxed it

 

No trump card is available

only a tactic game can help

Hope for mistakes by the opponents

and not risk anything yourself

 

The four talents I have

of which I only use three

The fourth I suspect is up my sleeve

it is not yet clear what it is

 

 

 

 

Ein Ass  noch im Ärmel

das hätte ich gerne

Doch mein Blatt ist solide

ich habe es ausgereizt

 

Kein Trumpf steht zur Verfügung

da hilft nur Taktieren

Auf Fehler der Gegner hoffen

und selbst nichts riskieren

 

Die vier Talente, die ich habe

davon nutze ich nur drei

Das vierte vermute ich im Ärmel

noch ist nicht klar, was es sei

 

-ganter-

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen